Terms and Conditions
1. IJAM Exchange Limited owns this platform which is accessible via the internet through the interface located at https://ijamexchange.ng
2. User is any registered member of the website https://ijamexchange.ng who uses any services provided by IJAM Exchange Limited.
3. E-currency is a non-interest-bearing instrument designed to circulate as a media of exchange.
4. Accepted e-currency is any e-currency listed at https://ijamexchange.ng for which IJAM Exchange Limited provides its services.
5. Payment is an electronic or conventional currency transfer from the payer to the payee.
6. Payment method is any means of funds transfer listed at https://ijamexchange.ng, including e-currency to e-currency transfer and bank transfer.
The parties to this agreement are IJAM Exchange Limited and the User. The user understands that the name, address, phone number, banking details, E-currency account details, and any other personal identification information, including documents such as (phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be accurate and correct details the user.
The user may not purchase E-currency from or sell E-currency to IJAM Exchange Limited on behalf of another person or using another person's bank, credit card or E-currency account details. IJAM Exchange Limited does not accept third-party payments. The person sending funds must be the owner or access the chosen Digital Current account. The funds are being sent to IJAM Exchange Limited and will not transfer personal details to others unless requested with a court order from Government Authority. IJAM Exchange Limited will not take any actions against you without a court order or other legal basis. IJAM Exchange Limited reserves the right to inhibit any orders with questionable content.
The user understands that IJAM Exchange Limited does not endorse any digital currency-related investments or merchants. Furthermore, the user understands that IJAM Exchange Limited warns against investing digital currency in so-called high yield investment programs (HYIPs). Therefore, there is a very high chance that the user will lose their digital currency.
Any tax consequences of IJAM Exchange Limited transactions are the user's sole responsibility. The user indemnifies IJAM Exchange Limited from liability if a digital Currency issuer does not deliver upon its promise to provide the service associated with maintaining their E-currency accounts. The user understands that e-currency exposes the user to the risk of loss of market value.
In particular, acquiring, owning and using digital currency as money involves market risk and is unsuitable for all persons.